Ideal for those who do not like a lot of “green”, this recipe gives a great flavor to the vegetables and the mozzarella is the perfect touch. The preparation is very simple.
Who doesn’t love some beautiful sautéed vegetables, full of flavor and color? In the chronic this week I share with you a great way to consume vegetables: sautéed with mozzarella. I love cooking vegetables this way and add a lot of spices that help to give an extra flavor to the meals.
SAUTÉED VEGETABLES WITH MOZZARELLA
– Ingredients –
- 4 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 garlic
- 2 hands full of leaves of spinach
- 1 courguette
- 1 leek small
- 1 hand full of grated cheese mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon of herbs de provence, pmentão sweet and coarse ground black pepper
- Olive oil
– Mode of preparation –
- Chop the two garlic and cut the vegetables into small pieces or slices (the tomatoes, the leeks and the courguette);
- In a frying pan add a little olive oil and minced garlic;
- Season all with the spices Mccormick BIO and let cook about 15-20 minutes;
- At the end add cheese mozzarella and let melt.
A delicious lunch or dinner that can be accompanied with scrambled eggs or a dish of meat or fish. As you prefer and most like.